Protopia is a software service that makes it incredibly easy to get and give advice from someone in your organization, network or professional association.
The ubiquity of technology has made finding information easier than ever. Yet tapping into real-world, relevant experiences and connecting with individuals has become harder. More importantly, humans want to ‘give back’ and share their advice, but doing so with busy professional lives is a challenge.
Think artificial intelligence to drive human intelligence.
And we’re looking for a fearless, passionate, and experienced sales leader to build on our early traction with organizations that want to enhance their communities and the success of their members. Someone who is searching for an opportunity to come in at the groundfloor, to build something new and meaningful, is excited about rolling her sleeves up while at the same time keeping her eyes on process and scalability. And hungers for delighted customers.
You have built and managed sales teams for a growing, small to mid-sized technology company and are a born hunter who understands how to partner with and hold customers and prospects accountable for mutual success.
Above all, you love real problems and always start with “Why”, are outcome-focused, you do whatever it takes, and need to make an impact.
Application Deadline: Until we find that right person
Position: Full-Time / Negotiable
Location: North Carolina
What You Will Do
- Create happy, referenceable customers
- Own the sales function & pipeline
- Help us build the business
You Are Really Good At
- Startups (need we say more?)
- Enterprise technology sales
- Leadership & communication
Extra Awesome Would Be
- 10+ years building and managing sales teams at a technology company
- Passionate about and experience with mission-based organizations
- Born collaborator always focused on mutual success (internally and externally)
- You don’t take yourself too serious
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you are interested. Bonus points for awesome ideas.