Help us do double good.
Part-Time Marketing Intern
Our mission is to help people get better jobs, faster, by giving them unbiased, “real world” feedback on their resumes. We match them to hiring managers, human resources team members, and executives in their industry that are willing to mentor in exchange for a donation to their favorite charity.
We are now looking for a motivated, independent, opinionated, and passionate marketing intern that wants to be part of an early startup and help us reach and engage the millions of job seekers that need assistance with their resumes. And raise funds for nonprofit organizations in the process.
What You Will Do
- Recruit reviewers and job seekers via phone, email, social media
- Plan, develop and execute marketing programs
- Assist with market research
- Assist with delivering the product
Do good by helping people get their resumes into shape and raising funds for charity (our favorite part).
If you’ve read the awesome books Traction or Hooked, you know what we’re after.
You Are Really Good At
- Verbal & written communication
- Google Apps
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Repetitive tasks
- Driven (this is big)
Needless to say you have your own computer, phone, and internet access. You don’t live online, but pretty close.
Extra Awesome Would Be
- Prior startup marketing experience (great if consumer technology)
- Knowledge of WordPress, CRM, Slack, online survey tools (we love TypeForm)
- Prior email marketing experience
- Great at ignoring “no” and asking “why”
Above all, you’re currently engaged with and volunteering for a nonprofit or social cause. Caring and the desire to make an impact is the most-important ingredient.
Why Do It?
- Opportunity to join and be instrumental part of a startup focused on making a difference
- Monthly scholarship of $500
- Flexible hours (results is the only thing that matters)
- Support of formal internship program (if required)
- The sky is the limit (we also know people that know people)
- Help professionals find better jobs, faster (yes, we said that already, but it’s that important to us)
By the way, we work mostly remote but occasionally can be found at The Frontier & HQ Raleigh coworking spaces.
Raise Your Hand
Apply online at RecruiterBox or send your resume, pitch, references, and writing sample to email@example.com. Tell us why you.